Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Contract: The hiring contract is made between the accommodation provider and the hirer and is entered into as soon as the deposit is processed and the confirmation letter or email is sent. Any booking made will be subject to the following booking conditions.
1) Purpose of letting: The accommodation must be used by the hirer for short term holiday purposes only.
2) Payment: A deposit payment of 25% of the total rental cost secures a booking and must be received within 7 days of the booking being made. The balance payment is due 8 weeks before arrival. Bookings made up to 8 weeks prior to the arrival date will need to be paid in full within 7 days of the booking date.
3) Period of hire: Entry to the accommodation will be from 4.30 pm (or earlier by arrangement) on the day of arrival and vacation must be no later than 10.00 am on the day of departure.
4) Number of persons using the Accommodation: Under no circumstances can the number of persons using the accommodation exceed the number which can be accommodated.
5) Pets: One small Pet is welcomed and included in rate, but by arrangement. Pets remain the sole responsibility of their owners who shall clean up any fouling within the grounds (or anywhere). Barking is very annoying to other guests and pets should be kept from barking. Pets should NEVER be left unaccompanied in a property – even for the shortest of periods and should remain downstairs at all times.
6) Care of the Accommodation: The hirer is responsible for the accommodation and undertakes to take all reasonable and proper care of it. On leaving it must be left clean and tidy and in the same state of repair as on the arrival date. Any breakages or damages must be made known to the accommodation provider, at the latest before departure and any costs reimbursed.
7) Liability: The accommodation is provided as advertised and no liability can be accepted for any personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property however caused.
8) Linen: Sheets, Duvets, Pillowcases and Tea Towels are included in the rental cost. For bookings longer than a week, a fresh set can be supplied each week.
9) Electricity & Heating: This is included in the rental cost for the Cottage.
10) Right of entry: The accommodation provider or their representative shall be allowed the right of entry to the accommodation at all reasonable times for the purpose of maintenance, viewing or inspection.
11) Complaints: Should a complaint arise during occupation, this should be brought to the attention of the accommodation provider as soon as possible, who will try to rectify the situation.
12) Cancellation: Upon notification if a re-let is successful, all balance monies paid will be refunded (not deposit). Otherwise all monies paid become non-refundable. You may like to consider taking out cancellation insurance.
13) Breakages: Any damage or breakages should be reported to the accommodation providers as soon as possible.
14) The Provider: The Provider can cancel any booking made by the Hirer providing 8 weeks written notice is given by the Provider to the Hirer. Any monies received to date will be fully refunded.